JOANNA'S FOOD: family cooking, from scratch, every day


Friday, March 21, 2008

Jeremy Clarkson drives the world's smallest car

There are some avid fans of Top Gear in this house, and I have to admit that, despite being utterly uninterested in cars, I quite like watching it too. This is my all-time favourite moment .... especially the bit when the little blue car drives past the blissfully unaware newsreaders ... or the bit when he's in the lift ... or ... well, see for yourself. Very funny; but nothing to do with food, I'm afraid.

4 comments:

Jules said...

I love Top Gear, though I admit I watch it for Richard Hammond ;)

I remeber seeing this particular episode and would now love to own one of these cute cars!

Anonymous said...

What a hoot! Like you, I can take or leave cars and car shows, but that car was hilarious! (BTW, I drive a smart!)
LOL!

KJ said...

I don't watch Top Gear very often. Jeremy Clarkson drives me insane.

But this is funny! I would totally drive one of those cars if I could.

Karen Baking Soda said...

We're totally not interested in cars whatshowever...but will watch Top Gear! This one cracked us up, oldest son couldn't stop talking about it.