JOANNA'S FOOD: family cooking, from scratch, every day


Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Would you like me to give you a Nigel Slater book?










Would you like me to give you a recipe book?


I think I must have put you all off
... amazingly, not a single request for the latest Nigel Slater. I noticed piles of Eating for England in the bookshop at the weekend, but they haven't started remaindering it yet. I'm not NS's greatest fan, & this is not his best book ... but someone must want it, surely?

I've already given away two books (I got loads of requests for those), and would like to give this one away to a reader. Otherwise it's the Oxfam shop, probably on Thursday, when I go to the market.


The usual "rules" apply: just email me (joannacary AT ukonline DOT co DOT uk) and let me know why you'd like it, and I'll pick a winner, and post it off. All I'd like you to do in return is write a post about the book, linking back here. A book and a link - what's not to like?

Related posts:

Would you like me to give you a recipe book?
Real Fast Food + lentil stew
Nigel Slater's Eating for England


Related links:

The Joy of Fish

3 comments:

Amelia said...

I love Nigel Slater! That would be truely great!

David Hall said...

My request has been emailed Joanna!

Cheers
David

KELLY said...

Uh! I actually JUST bought this book!