JOANNA'S FOOD: family cooking, from scratch, every day


Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My favourite presents























I don't know about you, but the presents I like best are almost always homemade. And here are two of the nicest things I was given at the weekend - a loaf of bread made by Isabel, aged seven, and a pot of pesto made by her sister Pippa, aged six. Also 10/10 for packing, Is - pink tissue, pink tulle, and a pink spotted ribbon which I wore in my buttonhole for the rest of the day. Thanks, girls!

4 comments:

MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

That is a gift of love and always the very best kind.

Anonymous said...

How nice that such young ladies are so talented and so thoughtful. Mom must be doing something right there!

Amanda at Little Foodies said...

How lovely, thoughtful, beautifully packaged, clever and just perfect!

I love homemade gifts too.

Figs, Bay, Wine said...

Nominated you for the Bloggers for Positive Change Award.
Check it out at figsoliveswine.blogspot.com
Warmest Wishes,
Amanda